BT Glide Reviews

BT Glide - Ask a question now

“This BT Glide phone had the potential to work really...”

written by on 02/08/2008

This BT Glide phone had the potential to work really well if it 'lasted' - sadly mine has only lasted just over a year!

I really liked this phone but I am saddened that it doesn't seem to have any durability or stamina. I used it mostly on the bluetooth connection as I prefer hands free calling, so it wasn't like the handset was being carried about and/or used a lot, merely to dial or answer a call, hence it should of lasted a lot longer than it has.

RIP - however I shall never purchase another BT phone!

Bluetooth should be a 'standard' feature on ALL home/land line phones now days! I wouldn't recommend this phone to anyone due it's lack of durability. I've had cheaper phones that were used a lot more frequently directly from the handset that lasted a lot longer!

More bluetooth options please!