Red Mill Transform-A-Snack Reviews

Red Mill Transform-A-Snack - Ask a question now

“Following on the theme of Red mill Transform a...”

Written on: 03/01/2008 by MickeyDrink (7 reviews written)

Following on the theme of Red mill Transform a Snacks.This tasty and well priced member of the Crisp family could be excused as being dubbed 'the poor man's Monster munch'.

I personally find this comparison somewhat harsh and prefer to use the term 'the thinking mans American quarterback cheeseburger flavour'. They are crunchy and come in various flavours,a classic being the beef.

Why don't you get a bottle of Frosty Jacks cider and spend a quid on a selection of these beauties, flick on Match

430070_Encrust's Response to MickeyDrink's Review

Written on: 06/01/2009

MickeyDrink you are a genious. 'Thinking mans American Quaterback Cheeseburger' is such an inspirational analogy. You have truly lifted my heart and my mind to new vistas of awakening and I greatly thank you for that.

Read 1 Comment

“I get these 'corn snacks' from the local corner shop. ...”

Written on: 15/03/2007 by Jason E (33 reviews written)

I get these 'corn snacks' from the local corner shop. They state that they are spicy flavour, and they kind of are, more of a tomato flavour though if you ask me.
They are really cheap, usually 20p for a 30g bag and they are nice.
I'm sure that more children than adults buy these, but I don't know why (apart from the child like packaging) as they are really tasty.
Recommended!… Read Full Review

Mickeydrink's Response to Jason E's Review

Written on: 03/01/2008

I agree with this review because I find transform a snacks a tasty treat

Read 1 Comment