Cow & Gate Baby Balance 4 Months Reviews

Cow & Gate Baby Balance 4 Months - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Cow & Gate Baby Balance 4 Months

Cow & Gate Baby Balance 4 Months

“My daughter has just had a baby and hardly leaves the...”

Written on: 05/01/2011 by jumpingspidermedia (1 review written)

My daughter has just had a baby and hardly leaves the house. I suggested she order in from these people ShortersClub.co.uk because I run a catering company and use them for wholesale catering supplies but knew they also sell to the public. She now orders all the Cow and Gate baby food from them - I didn't even know they did baby food. Recommended for both public and business use… Read Full Review

“Good consistency. Good ingredients. I like this and so...”

Written on: 25/10/2007 by lem2 (1 review written)

Good consistency. Good ingredients. I like this and so does my son. A good varity of food… Read Full Review