Hardcloud Reviews - www.hardcloud.com

Hardcloud www.hardcloud.com - Ask a question now

“Everything went perfectly. Great costumer support”

Written on: 06/02/2013 by gajobomnacama (1 review written)

The best price I've found; Shipping to Portugal within expected minimum time; Very responsive costumer support trough email; They called me in the morning after the purchase to double check address and stuff; Very professional!

“wrong prices, money lost”

Written on: 12/01/2012 by not_happy113 (1 review written)

tried to buy a snowboard bag online from them, the prices online were wrong, they took my money and refused to send the bag unless I paid more. Like why would you take some ones money to begin with if you're not going to send the item. Eventually they refunded me some of the money, I lost $10, and got no bag. Poor business practices. Never go there.

“Initially the service was fine, but i bought goods to...”

Written on: 10/05/2010

Initially the service was fine, but i bought goods to the value of £97 to take advantage of an offer quoting £50 of free stuff would be sent out to me. Hardcloud sent me £50 of useless rubbish worth realistically about £10, including a girls hat which is of no use to me as a man. I spoke to a sales representative who was not willing to resolve the situation in any way and most abrupt. This has put me off dealing with the company.

Written on: 20/05/2010

The customer in question who left this review, called up and swore at our sales representative and was rather rude. We do not accept this behaviour to our staff. The customer inquestion emailed again the next day to apologise for his behaviour. We always strive to give our customers the best service we can. The customer ordered £97 of goods and did recevie items to the Value of £50. The FREE Goods are FREE and the packs are selected at random, the packs did include branded items, like, hats, wallets, beanies, lanyards, stickers and more, all items will value and that we sell on our site. We are sorry the customer was not happy and are always willing to accept all items back and give a full refund. The FREE offers are there for our customers and we received no other complaints. All comments are logged and acted on as required. This customers issue was resolved and we did explain all the options open to him.
<br/>Regards
<br/>Hardcloud customer service.

Read 1 Comment

“Website is very easy to use, but the customer service...”

Written on: 19/04/2010

Website is very easy to use, but the customer service attendant was arrogant and unwilling to exchange my item becuase it was over rthe returns period.

This was only becuase it arrived LATE and i was therefore UNABLE to return on time... have had much bettwer service from extreme pie and surfdome!

won't use again!

Written on: 04/05/2010

Valued customer -
<br/>I am very sorry your parcel arrived late.
<br/>We have a number of delivery methods available, from standard delivery through to next day. If you do need your items faster please let us know.
<br/>We always treat every case differently when it comes to returns. We have a 14 day returns period which is extended during busy times of the year and always gives customers ample time to return goods ordered.
<br/>We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and apologise for the experience you received.
<br/>I hope you will shop with us again from our huge range of products so we can prove to you we are always here to do what we can for our customers no matter what.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 20/02/2012

Can you remember who you dealt with in customer services....having similar problems.

Read 2 Comments

“Very fast delivery even though only paid for standard ”

Written on: 08/04/2010

Very fast delivery even though only paid for standard
great product thanks a lot

Hi Guest,
<br/>thank you for your feedback.
<br/>Hardcloud.com has always prided itself on our speedy delivery.
<br/>As soon as your order is placed our warehouse elves work to get the item out to you as fast as possible.
<br/>Thanks and we look forward to receiving your next order.
<br/>Hardcloud.com

Read 1 Comment

“I have shopped online with Hardcloud for almost 2...”

Written on: 12/10/2009

I have shopped online with Hardcloud for almost 2 years now. This is an outstanding website which is easy to navigate, has a wide range of brands and products that are of high quality! I would absolutely recommend people who are interested in Extreme sports to use this website! I have had 8 orders with Hardcloud up-to-date and they have never disappointed me. The deliveries are never late. So what are you waiting for? JOIN AND SHOP WITH HARDCLOUD!

Thanks Guest!

Read 1 Comment

“Excellent Site, Hardcloud is easy to navigate and a...”

Written on: 30/07/2009

Excellent Site, Hardcloud is easy to navigate and a large selection of the brands I like.
Volcom clothing, Hurley, and Animal are always in stock in large numbers and also at excellent prices.
The mail order service is very helpful and you can order online or over the phone.

Hi Guest,
<br/>thanks for your feedback!
<br/>Always good to see we are making people smile!
<br/>Hardcloud.com/
<br/>Jonny

Read 1 Comment

“The store has a large amount of clothing and...”

Written on: 19/09/2008

The store has a large amount of clothing and accessories, at good prices. This is not just for surfing, as the designs are very casual. The customer service is good and my email was replied to within a day. The store is definitely worth a look at. Also you don't have to register an account which is really good, as they do it for you when you buy a product.

<br/>
<br/>comments like this are greatly appreciated thanks! Our clothing stocks are now even bigger than ever before. With even more great new brands added! As for comments regarding site development we work on this ever day. We are already working on usability and development so watch this space.
<br/>Thanks
<br/>Hardcloud.com

Read 1 Comment

“www.hardcloud.com are competing in the extreme sports...”

Written on: 02/07/2008 by Powerfool (3 reviews written)

www.hardcloud.com are competing in the extreme sports market and are up against giants like www.surfdome.com and www.extreme-pie.com and doing a good job. Its great to see some of the hard workers in the industry sqeezing out old hands like extreme-pie.

“Hardcloud is a good site for Xtreme sports wear and I...”

Written on: 10/01/2008

Hardcloud is a good site for Xtreme sports wear and I do recommend.

“Very good online store. I will be using it again.”

Written on: 15/03/2007 by bigjohnsurfs (1 review written)

Very good online store. I will be using it again.