Blaupunkt TravelPilot Lucca 5.2 Reviews

• Map Accuracy

Blaupunkt TravelPilot Lucca 5.2 - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I am on my 3rd unit in 3 weeks lets hope this one lasts”

Written on: 18/03/2008 by Allan McD (1 review written)

I am on my 3rd unit in 3 weeks lets hope this one lasts
First unit kept freezing second unit wouldn't work from the battery.
I have had the third unit for 4 days and it works well.

“Would I buy this product again? Absolutely no! There...”

Written on: 05/02/2008

Would I buy this product again? Absolutely no! There are far better products on the market at significantly lower cost. Impossible to see the screen in moderate sunlight. Battery life less than one hour - claims to have 5 hours. Screen freezes frequently. Broke down after 5 months ownership. Aftercare service appalling, took 5 weeks to get a replacement and guess what, replacement has same faults.