Blaupunkt TravelPilot Lucca 5.2 Reviews

2.5

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Blaupunkt TravelPilot Lucca 5.2 - Ask a question now

“I am on my 3rd unit in 3 weeks lets hope this one lasts”

written by Allan McD on 18/03/2008

I am on my 3rd unit in 3 weeks lets hope this one lasts
First unit kept freezing second unit wouldn't work from the battery.
I have had the third unit for 4 days and it works well.

“Would I buy this product again? Absolutely no! There...”

written by on 05/02/2008

Would I buy this product again? Absolutely no! There are far better products on the market at significantly lower cost. Impossible to see the screen in moderate sunlight. Battery life less than one hour - claims to have 5 hours. Screen freezes frequently. Broke down after 5 months ownership. Aftercare service appalling, took 5 weeks to get a replacement and guess what, replacement has same faults.

“The Blaupunkt TravelPilot Lucca 5.2 has built-in TMC,...”

written by rubber1 on 12/04/2007

The Blaupunkt TravelPilot Lucca 5.2 has built-in TMC, is easy to use, so good door to door navigation. Brilliant clear touch screen. An ease of use makes this a must for any motorist. Great battery life - up to five hours! Worth every pound well spent great sat nav