McCain Hash Browns Reviews

McCain Hash Browns - Ask a question now

“Has anyone else noticed ,over the past 18 months we...”

Written on: 23/10/2021 by Robselli (1 review written)

Has anyone else noticed ,over the past 18 months we are being fobbed off with a cheap version off hash brown in a mcanns bag. I think I must have had 40% of these largely from Tesco and Morrison’s. They don’t even taste like hash browns and they look different … Read Full Review

“If I had done the review before tonight I probably...”

Written on: 21/05/2010

If I had done the review before tonight I probably would have rated it a bit higher because I have enjoyed the convenience and the taste. Opening tonight's package.. the product looked like bits and pieces of all shapes and mostly peel. I did wonder what happened because I haven't experienced that before. Not sure I want to try again in case… Read Full Review

“McCain Hash Browns ok but pretty tasteless! They do...”

Written on: 25/05/2009 by Saffy44 (2 reviews written)

McCain Hash Browns ok but pretty tasteless! They do seem to be potatoes, no taste at all… Read Full Review

“In our house, our sunday morning fry up is not...”

Written on: 14/03/2007 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

In our house, our sunday morning fry up is not complete without McCains Has Browns.
Sometimes, I don't even want the rest of the fry up, just the Hash Browns with HP Sauce.
If you haven't tried them, why? And I suggest that you do!… Read Full Review