Robin Cooper, The Timewaster Letters Reviews

Robin Cooper, The Timewaster Letters - Ask a question now

“To tell you that Cooper's Timewaster Letters made me...”

Written on: 13/03/2007 by ilovevince (2 reviews written)

To tell you that Cooper's Timewaster Letters made me cry with laughter after every page and that the book was a bestseller is not enough to convey how funny it is. As the title suggests, the book is a collection of correspondence between Cooper and various company directors, ranging from the obscure (The Silhouette Collectors Club) to the political (Liberal Democrats). I hesitate to give examples of his letters as it has taken me three days to calm down after trying to tell my friend about the… Read Full Review