Opinioniser www.opinioniser.co.uk

3.3

Opinioniser www.opinioniser.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I signed up to opinioniser due to a cashback website,...”

written by on 31/08/2008

I signed up to opinioniser due to a cashback website, and it was a way to get free 'points'. I have entered quite a few competitions, but there is very little chance of winning anything I feel. I haven't won anything, but apparently people do. Make up your own mind about it though, I personally do not recommend opinioniser.co.uk.

“Opinioniser.co.uk is a free competition website with a...”

written by morton105 on 09/03/2007

Opinioniser.co.uk is a free competition website with a twist - you can win all the prizes instantly. I visit every day to see what new prizes are on offer and there are 9 category listings with 8 prizes in each one - that's 72 different prizes to choose from every day. Sometimes they are just small prizes, but they're bigger ones on there too and according to the winners page, people win quite regularly. A great way to spend a tea break!