The Mobile Gamer Reviews - www.themobilegamer.co.uk

Media Gallery for The Mobile Gamer www.themobilegamer.co.uk

The Mobile Gamer www.themobilegamer.co.uk
The Mobile Gamer www.themobilegamer.co.uk

☆☆☆☆☆

“Paid for item at The Mobile Gamer, which I never got...”

Written on: 15/02/2007 by ITreviewer (1 review written)

Paid for item at The Mobile Gamer, which I never got the link for. Contacted them repeatedly and after an intital reply telling me that it was my fault (said my phone was incompatible, which I checked on their website and it's definitely compatible!!!) they are now completely ignoring my correspondence. They seem to take the attitude that you are completely stupid, don't understand how these things work and will just accept whatever they say. Needless to say I am not going to do that. It is the… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“The Mobile Gamer take your money before your product...”

Written on: 29/12/2005 by neilburley (1 review written)

The Mobile Gamer take your money before your product has arrived, then it is almost impossible to retrieve your product from their WAP site. No matter what query or question you e-mail to them regarding any problem, you get the same stock standard reply… Read Full Review

“The Snowdoku java game is a good game for Sudoku fans....”

Written on: 22/12/2005 by 31628794358 (1 review written)

The Snowdoku java game is a good game for Sudoku fans. It can be downloaded from the Mobile Gamer. You can play an easy or difficult level, and keep your high scores. No irritating sounds! The download was really easy!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I tried to buy a game from the Mobile Gamer using the...”

Written on: 29/11/2005 by vimtogirl (1 review written)

I tried to buy a game from the Mobile Gamer using the landline method, and I was cut off twice before the end of call. After eventually getting hold of the support team, I was told they had fixed the fault, and I could have a free game. Unfortunately this didn't include any of the games I was trying to buy. Also, I'm left with a phone bill of almost £9 for one game?!!! I asked for a refund, only to then be told it was my fault for not pressing one in the alloted time!!!! I am very very… Read Full Review

“I have been using the Mobile Gamer site for about 4...”

Written on: 28/09/2005 by ziggywiggy (2 reviews written)

I have been using the Mobile Gamer site for about 4 months, and unlike the other reviewer, I had one problem which got resolved through the support centre that day. There are tons of games on this site, and you also get credits for every purchase, which you can put against another game.

They also seem to concentrate on games and not silly ringtones… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I paid for a game from The Mobile Gamer...”

Written on: 27/04/2005 by pauljbroderick (1 review written)

I paid for a game from The Mobile Gamer (www.themobilegamer.co.uk) with PayPal nearly 2 months ago and still haven't been able to download it. Any requests for help or a refund are ignored.

Possibly a 'Take the money and run' site… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/06/2005

I'm not sure what you're doing wrong but I've been with this site for years. You get a free customer account when you buy a game and then you can chat to their customer service area direct for any problems and they sort them immediately.
<br>By the way this page http://www.themobilegamer.biz/customer/index.php?page_tracker=forgotDetails will allow you to get your password details if you need them.

Written on: 06/06/2006

I am a moderator on their forums which I do in exchange for free games each month as payment which is why I know the systems very well. Hope that clears it up for you. Did you get on with their support in your customer account?

Pauljbroderick's Response to pauljbroderick's Review

Written on: 06/06/2006

Hmmmm... Does anyone think that 3angle may possibly work for themobilegamer?

Written on: 05/06/2006

Basically if you go to http://www.themobilegamer.co.uk/support.htm they give you all the help you need by getting a free customer account and then talking directly to the support team via a support request. They positively handle 100% of support requests via the free customer accounts. Cheers.

Weebro2006's Response to pauljbroderick's Review

Written on: 03/06/2006

This website is an unsecure scam. You don't get an account and are extremely unhelpful. I think its obvious that the original poster has some connections with the site looking at other similar posts for the site.

Written on: 07/06/2005

Yep, then after that, if they don't find your account, you can get a free account and access their support team feature.
<br>Up to you I guess.

Pauljbroderick's Response to pauljbroderick's Review

My comments still stand.
<br>
<br>I still can't access my account, which is what you need to do to receive the games you pay for.
<br>This is after 4 months of emailing them with the problem about 3 times a week. I ask them to investigate why I can't access my game or refund me. Both of which are ignored.
<br>
<br>No matter how I enter my phone number to access my account, I get the following error message:
<br>
<br>Sorry, can't find your record. Make sure you are entering your mobile number in international format and/or exactly as you entered it if you bought by PayPal.

Read 7 Comments

“Although this site looks good, and most of it is, it...”

Written on: 28/04/2004 by tomv2 (1 review written)

Although this site looks good, and most of it is, it is lacking customer service.

I have used this site and although they seem to have lots of games, their service leaves something to be desired.

I would also suggest a face lift for the site, as there is so much information on the pages it's pretty hard to find what you are looking for… Read Full Review

3Angle's Response to tomv2's Review

Written on: 15/06/2004

Actually I've been getting games from this site for over a year now and on the odd occasion that I've had a problem they've actually responded and sorted it out in under an hour which is why I keep going back to them.
<br>
<br>I think you need to make sure you're using the support form on the site.
<br>
<br>Overall best site I've used.

Read 1 Comment

“I don't think they should provide so many free games...”

Written on: 20/01/2004 by 3angle (4 reviews written)

I don't think they should provide so many free games as this undermines other developers… Read Full Review

Warldorf's Response to 3angle's Review

Written on: 30/07/2004

They have too many games? It's a games website....

Read 1 Comment