PS2 Wireless Analog Controller Reviews

• Durability

PS2 Wireless Analog Controller - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for PS2 Wireless Analog Controller

PS2 Wireless Analog Controller

“It feels very similar in weight to the original...”

Written on: 01/04/2008 by schumi (1 review written)

It feels very similar in weight to the original controller but I find I can use it more easily.

Also it means I can get comfortable how I want to be instead of being limited to where the cord reaches

I like this items as a wireless controller, thanks to Sony, I don't want to give up my ps2, I was suffering from cable between ps2 and controller, often I drops the ps2 via the cable, for now, I'll enjoy my games without trouble of cable, i recommend this item.
also I view it at another site… Read Full Review

“PS2 Wireless Analog Controller - Found this product to...”

Written on: 20/09/2004 by SquintyWan (1 review written)

PS2 Wireless Analog Controller - Found this product to be great when I first started with it. Though slightly heavier than the Sony controller, it is easy to use. Unfortunately, after a couple of weeks of normal use, the controller would start to freeze, pulling constantly in one direction and the only remedy was to switch off and on the controller (by which time I had usually either conceded a goal or ran off the road!). I thought perhaps it was a one-off in my case but my mate (who I'd… Read Full Review