The Bridal Place, Walsall Reviews

The Bridal Place, Walsall - Ask a question now

“well i brought my daughters bridesmaid dress from the...”

Written on: 10/06/2009

well i brought my daughters bridesmaid dress from the bridal place it was lovely and they were very polite… Read Full Review

“I went to The Bridal Place last april and saw the...”

Written on: 30/09/2008

I went to The Bridal Place last april and saw the dress i wanted they kept it for a while for me. They gave me their full attention when i was there to have alterations done i also had my bridesmaids dresses from there aswell. I felt at ease and the staff were there to answer any questions I needed to ask. I'm going to the same place for my daughter's prom dress next year. i would recommend bridal place every time to any bride, thanks for your hard work… Read Full Review

“What I liked about The Bridal Place in Walsall was...”

Written on: 26/09/2007 by hannah munni (2 reviews written)

What I liked about The Bridal Place in Walsall was it's location. I had to travel down from Ireland, and I thought I could make a day of it and do some site seeing as well. It is only about 4 minutes walk from the station, and also within walking distance from The Leather Museum and Walsall Art Gallery, as well as other places.

The wedding dress that I wanted was usually £1300, but The Bridal Place had a sale on and it was reduced to £900. A bargain!!… Read Full Review

“The Bridal Place in Walsall had a fantastic selection...”

Written on: 22/09/2007 by hannah munni (2 reviews written)

The Bridal Place in Walsall had a fantastic selection of wedding dresses. Something for all tastes and sizes. The shop was so beautiful, and the assistants made me feel really welcome. They have a really great sense of style, and I felt I could actually trust their knowledge.

My wedding dress was STUNNING! Even though I ordered my dress a year and a half before my wedding, they stored it for me.

Thanks girls for making my experience brilliant… Read Full Review

“After The Bridal Place in Walsall was recommended to...”

Written on: 14/09/2007 by tankgerl (2 reviews written)

After The Bridal Place in Walsall was recommended to me by a friend, I was really pleased when I finally got to go, as I found my wedding dress and all my accessories to go with it.

The Bridal Place is quite a large shop compared to others that I'd been to, and they had an enormous range of both wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses. I had been to so many wedding dress shops around the country before I found The Bridal Place, and not one of the others had such an exquisite range. I was so… Read Full Review

“My aunt and my best friend bought their wedding...”

Written on: 21/03/2007 by purple rain (1 review written)

My aunt and my best friend bought their wedding dresses from The Bridal Place, and they were perfectly happy.

I bought my dress from them last summer, and the service was brilliant. The assistants were very patient with me, even though I can be very fussy.

What I liked most was that they are very honest, and I got the feeling that they were genuine.

The shop is beautiful, and I really enjoyed my experience there.

I would highly reccommend The Bridal Place… Read Full Review

“Highly recommended for style, expertise and value for...”

Written on: 13/03/2007 by dwat (1 review written)

Highly recommended for style, expertise and value for money… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Shop is small however they do have a large selection...”

Written on: 03/03/2007 by windzswept (1 review written)

Shop is small however they do have a large selection of dresses in varying price ranges (from £400 up to £1000+) and then have a very large selection of bridesmaid/prom dresses.

Parking is ample - but it is pay parking - so be sure you know how long you are staying.

You can also take photographs of yourself in the dresses… Read Full Review

Dwat's Response to windzswept's Review

Written on: 13/03/2007

I was very surprised to see the negative review about the assistants at The Bridal Place as my experience was very satisfactory.
<br/>I only went there on the recommendation of a colleague.
<br/>I also found that the review had some mistakes. There is a lot of free parking all around The Bridal Place. We parked in the free parking section right in front of the shop. for about two hours.
<br/>

Hannah Munni's Response to windzswept's Review

Written on: 22/09/2007

I disagree with this review because...there is free parking directly in front of the shop. This can be verified through the Council. Maybe it was full when windswept came there. But I think saying there isn't when there clearly is, is highly unfair.

282844_Purple Rain's Response to windzswept's Review

Written on: 28/03/2007

I have been to The Bridal Place. And although I didn't find my dress, I thought the service was very good. The ladies were lovely. 10 out of 10 for me. Excellent prices too.

Owusu's Response to windzswept's Review

Written on: 17/03/2007

I am very surprised at this review as I recently purchased my wedding dress and all my bridemaids dresses from the bridal place and can only say the service was great. I had to have major alterations done but they were always very willing to do so. I found the staff extremely helpful. I would recommend anyone try them.

Read 4 Comments