BSM, Nationwide UK Reviews

BSM, Nationwide UK

Showing only reviews written:

Within the last 6 months
(cancel refinement)

“What a fantastic choice, BSM was the best thing I did.”

Written on: 29/09/2021 by marcgriff40 (1 review written)

Fantastic. No hassle. Passed second time but should hv passed first time, but I made a silly mistake. My instructor was not just an amazing teacher, but a lovely man too. He felt like a friend by the time I’d passed. Honestly, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him. I’m 40 and thought my time had passed with driving, but he lifted my confidence and just refused to believe I couldn’t pass. He did a lot for me, and taught me to drive PROPERLY and SAFELY. Thank you to my instructor and thank you BSM… Read Full Review

Bsm1's Response to marcgriff40's Review

Written on: 30/09/2021

We're over the moon to read your lovely review, it's so nice to hear you felt confident and comfortable with our Instructor during your lessons. Huge well done on passing your test.

Marcgriff40's reply to Bsm1's Comment

Written on: 30/09/2021

Thank you. The guy I dealt with is a legend. COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT HIM. 10/10

Read 2 Comments

“Lack of communication, poor organization.”

Written on: 12/08/2021 by ManuVega (1 review written)

My wife's experience with BSM was a total waste of time. Needing a lesson for her to learn to drive, she bought a 10-hour package at BSM on 17.06.202 out of the 40 hours she decided to do. She waited for the first lesson of 11.08.2021 during all this time she was not contacted by anyone to say that she cannot start the lesson. Lack of communication, poor organization and unsecured services… Read Full Review

Bsm1's Response to ManuVega's Review

Written on: 14/08/2021

Hi there, we're sorry to hear you've been left feeling this way. You should receive notification within 24 hours of the lessons. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us via our live Web Chat service between Mon to Fri 9am-5pm, so we can look into this.

“Excellent ”

Written on: 11/08/2021 by MargGriff (1 review written)

So glad we went with BSM , real structure to all the lessons , great feedback after each lesson to the pupil. As a parent I feel confident that my daughter is able to drive confidently and safely on her own . Thank you so much , I would definitely recommend BSM… Read Full Review

Bsm1's Response to MargGriff's Review

Written on: 20/09/2021

We really appreciate your review, and pleased you feel confident with your Daughter being on the roads. We hope she's doing well and keeping safe :-)

“Quick and proffessional”

Written on: 04/08/2021 by Phuntklaps (1 review written)

Extremely easy to book lessons. Website navigation could not be simpler. Friendly instructor and examiner. And after I had passed I had 5 hours left to refund back which was nothing more than asking and getting through the webchat on their website. I had asked around to at least 8 independent instructors before lockdown had eased up and every one was busy, but BSM had plenty of dates to choose from and worked out cheaper as well… Read Full Review

“Warning instructor unprofessional and unreliable”

Written on: 29/07/2021 by 406McIntyre (1 review written)

Sadly my experience was really traumatic my driving instructor kept on cancelling or not pitching up 4 lessons,and on the day of my test he told me to meet him at the test center as he was to busy to pick me up and do the lesson I paid for before my driving test and then he didn't even pinch up at my test center. On personal note I will never recommend him as he lets his students down… Read Full Review

Bsm1's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2021

This isn't the standard we expect, please email a copy of this review to us Including your full name, pupil number, postcode and contact number so we can look into this.

“Do NOT choose BSM ”

Written on: 21/07/2021 by IdrisSue (1 review written)

Their prices are very expensive and keep changing suddenly without any previous notification. When It's almost my test either the price would increase significantly or my instructor would ask for a bulk amount of money to be able to do the test, and I only get notified regarding this the night before the test. I stuck with BSM and had to keep going instead of keep spending money and start all over again, But I wouldn't recommend it to someone who's is starting to look for driving lessons… Read Full Review

Bsm1's Response to IdrisSue's Review

Written on: 28/07/2021

Hi, we'd like to look into this for you. Please email a copy of this review, your full name, pupil number, postcode and contact number to us.

“Total Let Down”

Written on: 15/07/2021 by rowles1980 (1 review written)

My daughter received terrible service, her test is on Tuesday 20th July. She only managed to book in two lessons out of a block booking as they were too busy to accommodate. The second and last time the instructor turned up, he couldn't even remember meeting her or coming to our address! Her last lesson before her test was booked this morning, she received a text the day before confirming and then he was a no show. Wouldn't answer his phone or reply to texts. No support or help from BSM at all… Read Full Review

The Aa's Response to rowles1980's Review

Written on: 23/07/2021

Hi, you'd get a discount on the first block of lessons you book, after that they'd revert to the price set by the Instructor hourly. If you'd like us to look into what happened with the Instructor, please speak to our Live Chat team who'll be able to help.

The Aa's Response to rowles1980's Review

Written on: 23/07/2021

Hi, we're really sorry to see this. Please ask your Daughter to contact our Live Chat team, so we can help.

Read 2 Comments

“Quality service”

Written on: 23/06/2021 by 205Carpenter (1 review written)

Instructor was experienced, friendly and had the skills to communicate in tough sitautions. On the day 9f my test, we covered everything from the basics to potential banana skins that could catch you out. Their website is easy to use and when I had to use their online chat, their help was swift and meaningful. In the best way possible I'm glad I don't have to deal with BSM again but I would surely recommend them to all my friends and family who are learning to drive. 9/10… Read Full Review

The Aa's Comment

Written on: 23/06/2021

That's amazing news, congratulations. We're over the moon to hear you're happy and would recommend us to your family and friends. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience.

“BSM ”

Written on: 16/06/2021 by Easypass (1 review written)

I highly recommend my instruktor. He is the best instruktor i could wish for. Very patience and polite. He's guidelines helped me very much to pass… Read Full Review

The Aa's Response to Easypass's Review

Written on: 18/06/2021

We're delighted to hear this, congratulations on passing your driving test.

Read 1 Comment

“Patient and respectful instructor ”

Written on: 16/06/2021 by LucyFF (1 review written)

Kas N is the most calm, respectful and patient instructor I have found since starting driving, I have learning diffulties and anxiety and after loosing my confidence with previous instructors I was really happy to find Kas - highly recommend Kas of looking for a kind respectful and calm instructor I passed my test on Friday :)… Read Full Review