Hippo ITX2 Reviews

Hippo ITX2 - Ask a question now

“Top stuff. I really like theHippo ITX2 irons. They...”

Written on: 18/05/2008

Top stuff. I really like theHippo ITX2 irons. They look great and what ive found when using them I can hit them pretty sweet and straight. This goes form the 3 iron up to SW. Normally I have throuble with the lower irons. Im still looking at other clubs at the moment but these are definitely in a list to be considered. … Read Full Review

“I am a +1 golfer that has used hybrids for the last 8...”

Written on: 09/08/2007 by edhannie (1 review written)

I am a +1 golfer that has used hybrids for the last 8 years in place of the 3 and 4 irons, and i've tried the high dollar to the less expensive models. The hippo hybrids are by far the best all around… Read Full Review