Sacha Shoes Reviews

Sacha Shoes - Ask a question now

“THEY DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY OF FAULTY ITEMS”

Written on: 24/07/2019 by elisii (1 review written)

I have never experienced such bad customer service in big online stores. I ordered a pair of trainers worth of €100 which broke immediately when I tried them on. I contacted the customer service of Sacha asking to return the shoes for a new pair, and added a picture of the broken shoes. The result: They accused me of breaking the shoes and told me they won't take responsibility of the faulty shoes. I tried to contact them again, but no one replied… Read Full Review

“There are many, better websites for shoes - not...”

Written on: 23/12/2017 by SkylerGeorge235 (1 review written)

I ordered black ankle boots that were listed as being "delivered tomorrow". Waited 6 days and no delivery. Received an email with a DHL shipping link that did not work and did not include the tracking number. Emailed customer service and did not receive a reply. Finally received shoes after 8 days and, after multiple attempts at contact, an email from customer service that said "your shoes have been delivered so you won't need a working link". Zero explanation or apology for being more than one… Read Full Review

“Look stylish but in practice misleading”

Written on: 03/11/2016 by KristinaBrussels (1 review written)

In the shop they had a broad range of choice. From classical, through cowbow like to specials. Quality looked good: leather inside, leather outside, solid heel. Initially I was happy with my shoes. I was wearing them everyday. First days were uncomfortable as always and then leather stretched a bit. However I noticed that during the day and even next mornings I had a pain in my knees. Once I switched back to my normal shoes, it went back to normal. Once I weared Sasha Shoes - pain in my knees… Read Full Review

“My Sacha shoes do still get regular outings but I must...”

Written on: 01/03/2007 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

My Sacha shoes do still get regular outings but I must admit that they are not my favourite shoes due to the fact that the ankle strap is solid metal and can become very painful if you are driving.
However, if I am on a night out where I know that I will not have to drive I will still give my Sacha shoes a look in, especially if I am wearing a skirt as they are very stylish and very different.
They are black satin, inlcuding the heel, full pointed toe, leather soled and have the metal strap… Read Full Review