Sacha Shoes Reviews

2.1

Sacha Shoes - Ask a question now

“THEY DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY OF FAULTY ITEMS”

written by elisii on 24/07/2019

I have never experienced such bad customer service in big online stores. I ordered a pair of trainers worth of €100 which broke immediately when I tried them on. I contacted the customer service of Sacha asking to return the shoes for a new pair, and added a picture of the broken shoes. The result: They accused me of breaking the shoes and told me they won't take responsibility of the faulty shoes. I tried to contact them again, but no one replied.

“There are many, better websites for shoes - not...”

written by SkylerGeorge235 on 23/12/2017

I ordered black ankle boots that were listed as being "delivered tomorrow". Waited 6 days and no delivery. Received an email with a DHL shipping link that did not work and did not include the tracking number. Emailed customer service and did not receive a reply. Finally received shoes after 8 days and, after multiple attempts at contact, an email from customer service that said "your shoes have been delivered so you won't need a working link". Zero explanation or apology for being more than one week late and for the lack of communication about the lateness. It is Christmas so I can understand a delay of a day or two. However, a delay of over a week when delivery was promoted as being "in house tomorrow" and appalling customer service is no longer acceptable when there are thousands of competitors in the online space who can do it better.

“Look stylish but in practice misleading”

written by KristinaBrussels on 03/11/2016

In the shop they had a broad range of choice. From classical, through cowbow like to specials. Quality looked good: leather inside, leather outside, solid heel. Initially I was happy with my shoes. I was wearing them everyday. First days were uncomfortable as always and then leather stretched a bit. However I noticed that during the day and even next mornings I had a pain in my knees. Once I switched back to my normal shoes, it went back to normal. Once I weared Sasha Shoes - pain in my knees. Even though the heelpiece was stable, and quite thick I was still suffering. Company refused to take back as they were worn. So I ended up with shoes that I can't wear due to this, and money down the drain...

“My Sacha shoes do still get regular outings but I must...”

written by AndreaG on 01/03/2007

My Sacha shoes do still get regular outings but I must admit that they are not my favourite shoes due to the fact that the ankle strap is solid metal and can become very painful if you are driving.
However, if I am on a night out where I know that I will not have to drive I will still give my Sacha shoes a look in, especially if I am wearing a skirt as they are very stylish and very different.
They are black satin, inlcuding the heel, full pointed toe, leather soled and have the metal strap around the ankle with beads dangling from the metal strap, very eye catching.
I would buy Sacha shoes again as I didn't think that they were too expensive and are well made, it is only the pain that the metal strap causes when driving that puts me off.