Nature Babycare Eco-disposable Nappies Reviews

Nature Babycare Eco-disposable Nappies - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nature Babycare Eco-disposable Nappies

“Useless”

written by on 07/10/2013

Just bought a pack of these from waitrose and literally can't use them. Tabs are not sticky enough to stay on my toddler. Complete waste of money

“Tabs must have been improved”

written by Gtrdfe on 05/08/2013

We have not had a problem with tabs coming undone. The newborn ones have a small wee capacity resulting in damp cot/parent but our son does big wee's The fit is good and no rashes. Rip off from mothercare, cheapest at Waitrose at the moment.

“Used these on first child and now on second. Went...”

written by on 11/06/2010

Used these on first child and now on second. Went through a phase of having faulty tags, but nothing recent. Both children remain dry and rash free in these. Due to size and activity of eldest now have to use non-eco for nightime as these are not up to job. In general very happy with these nappies.

“I've been using these nappies since my baby as born...”

written by on 15/04/2010

I've been using these nappies since my baby as born and she's now 6 months old. The nappies have never sprung open (as previous reviews have stated) and they have only leaked once or twice, which I consider to be pretty good going. I have noticed that the design has recently been improved (the newer nappies now have a flower printed on them) and they fit a little better around the back. I would certainly recommend them to others.

“We're using the Nature Baby care eco-disposables on...”

written by on 06/04/2010

We're using the Nature Baby care eco-disposables on our new born. The tabs are clearly still a problem - they come off very easily. The sticky bit is tiny and is not strong enough to stay fast. Reviews on this site go back a while now - I wish the company would address this. We're taking our unused pack back and will be asking for a refund.

“i couldn't agree more re the useless tabs, constant...”

written by on 12/01/2010

i couldn't agree more re the useless tabs, constant leaking, the extra washing and drying completely rules out the eco credentials. i've tried smaller and larger sizes and would't give these away!

“The tabs are a complete waste of time . I am having to...”

written by on 03/10/2009

The tabs are a complete waste of time . I am having to wake up in the middle of the night to change my ds nappies and sleep suit because of accidents. I moved up a size as i thought it was a sizing issue. I am changing brands pronto - which is a shame cause price is reasonable.
I am new to the nature care brand - going by peoples reviews - historically the nappies were alright i wonder what they are now doing wrong

“Nature Babycare nappies. These are great nappies and...”

written by alastairhackney on 09/09/2009

Nature Babycare nappies. These are great nappies and we've used them with 3 children (alongside 'real' Bambino Mio nappies). However, the recent design change (summer 2009) -- new fastening tabs -- is a real problem. Sometimes the tabs rip off before the nappy is fastened, or they come undone while the nappy is on (often during the night, with obvious consequences). I have shared my views with the company: I hope they can resolve this and go back to the old design.

Overall, a great product at a good price (if you are in the UK, from time-to-time Sainsbury's sell them with 1/3 off, making them a real bargain). The recent design change is frustrating, but I am sure they will be aware of the problem (and sites like this) and will remedy it....

“I used these nature babycare eco nappies since my 16...”

written by on 09/08/2009

I used these nature babycare eco nappies since my 16 month old was born, and have been very happy with them, until they changed the tabs recently. Now I find that the tabs do not stick properly, and have a tendency to pop open - leading to accidents! They have also made the nappy smaller, so I have had to suddenly move a size up - I didn't mind this, and hoped that changing size would solve the tabs popping open problem - it did not. I am now changing brand.

Alastairhackney's Comment

Written on: 09/09/2009

I agree entirely. Great nappies but these new tabs are hopeless. Either they rip off before you put them on or they come undone (especially at night).

“New style of tabs to stick nappies are nowhere near as...”

written by on 07/08/2009

New style of tabs to stick nappies are nowhere near as good as the old type. Never lost a nappy until the change. Like the absorbancy and freedom of movement and no nappy rash. Good for all night use never had leakage from either hole. Friends I've recommended also like the Nature Babycare Eco-disposable.

“Have tried a number of other nappies over past 3 years...”

written by ahays on 27/11/2008

Have tried a number of other nappies over past 3 years and keep coming back to these. They are soft, absorbent, stick well and my girls have never had nappy rash with them.

excellent product

“I love nature babycare eco-disposables. Very absorbent.”

written by on 10/01/2008

I love nature babycare eco-disposables. Very absorbent.

“overall, this is a high quality product. It is...”

written by harrykinsmum on 15/11/2007

overall, this is a high quality product. It is affordable, compact, very absorbent and cute! I use these mainly at night time and when I go out on long trips/outings. The only down side is the size- there does not seem enough room to allow for tummies and this then allows for not enough security when fastening the nappy. I am happy with the product but would like to know if there will be further products like a junior max size for up to toddlers and perhaps training pants ? the scope for products is endless and I have converted two friends to using these as well as cloth nappies. I wish I had known about these when my first son was born and when we have another child I will certainly use this product again . Keep up the good work!!

“A more eco-friendly choice when using disposable nappies.”

written by fionak on 28/02/2007

A more eco-friendly choice when using disposable nappies.