Dimplex DXLWP400 Reviews

Depth: 20 cm
Weight: 4.7 kg
Warranty: 3 Years
Exterior Color: White

“The Dimplex DXLWP400 is everything it claims to be. A...”

written by MrsMEAR on 17/02/2009

The Dimplex DXLWP400 is everything it claims to be. A good background heater and very cheap to run. It's like a car with a small engine! Once your room temperature is raised it will hold it steadily and economically. I find I need to have it on all the time in cold weather.(I leave mine on all night too.) I have no central heating, but having a few heaters has maintained a comfortable temperature throughout the house and eliminated the hot/cold spots which make me feel shivery when I go from room to room.