Life in the UK Online www.lifeintheukonline.co.uk Reviews

Life in the UK Online www.lifeintheukonline.co.uk
3.7

Life in the UK Online www.lifeintheukonline.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Life in the UK Online www.lifeintheukonline.co.uk

“I have also used theory test practice material it was...”

written by Theorytest on 30/04/2010

I have also used theory test practice material it was too easy to pass driving theory test, hazard perception test and practical test. So i will suggest that passing theory test is required to drive vehicles in uk. If you also want to pass then theory-test.co.uk could be the best option for you.

Shilpakalyane's Response to Theorytest's Review

Written on: 12/04/2012

Post and Search Potential & Adept Business Partners & Businesses of your Interest, to Expand & grow your Businesses Across the world. Avail the Services of Top Partnering Advisers and Consultants for Successful Corporate Alliances and joint Ventures for more visit bizeso.com

“Know if such a thing will be helpful. I took a lowest...”

written by checkm8 on 30/04/2007

Know if such a thing will be helpful. I took a lowest subscription available of 1.99 pounds just to check it out and i found it really useful and it really increased my confidence. I renewed my account again and only wished i had taken a longer subscription in the first place. I would recommend it to anyone mainly because its worth the money, Its affordable, to the point and the exam pattern is similar to the test i gave. It is helpful, definitely is

“Enrolled with the site after i saw the post on...”

written by pnarula on 16/04/2007

Enrolled with the site after i saw the post on www.reviewcetre.com. I would recommend people to enroll with this site if they want to get an idea of how the actual test is taken. I came across other sites which offer the same. But not at the same price. I think the best part i think is that a person can enroll for the lowest price of £1.99 and see what the site offers and then if they like it then renew the membership, and in doing so you still pay less than what the other sites charge. I think its good value for money.

“I was really frustrated when their service was down on...”

written by TSingh on 15/03/2007

I was really frustrated when their service was down on 12th. But they provided me a alternate link to practice my test and also extended my subscription free of cost . they have also been sending me regular updates on the status of the repairs they were going through. Overall a good experience

“Overall a nice site worth your money.”

written by anurag on 02/03/2007

Overall a nice site worth your money.

“Nice site”