Belkin TuneBase FM Reviews

• Sound quality

Belkin TuneBase FM - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Belkin TuneBase FM

Belkin TuneBase FM

“this is a really great gadget. I love it . ”

Written on: 26/10/2009 by Frosteee (69 reviews written)

this is a really great gadget. I love it .

You should get one too.

Go for it… Read Full Review

“Wasn't sure about the Belkin Tunebase, but from what...”

Written on: 31/12/2008

Wasn't sure about the Belkin Tunebase, but from what i've experienced, a quality product worth it's value. shop about though... this item can be found for about £40 usually, but most shops sell it for £70… Read Full Review

“I bought one of these after I realsied how much money...”

Written on: 10/02/2008 by Tom H (110 reviews written)

I bought one of these after I realsied how much money I'd have to pay out to have my iPod connected to my car stereo (£100 for parts alone, plus stereo was a factory fit so needed a qualified fitter).
The great thing about the Tunebase is that I can now listen to any iPod tune I have without the need to burn CD's or keep my favourite albums in my glovebox. All I do is connect my iPod, plug it into the cigarette lighter and tune my radio to whatever frequency it says on the dial. What could be… Read Full Review

“The Belkin TuneBase FM for iPod is a device that you...”

Written on: 24/02/2007 by Lee2008 (27 reviews written)

The Belkin TuneBase FM for iPod is a device that you plug into the power outlet in you car along with your iPod to be able to play your music through the speakers in your car. A brilliant little gadget!
I always thought to be able to play my iPod through my car speakers I would have to buy a compatible stereo system and have it all fitted by someone. I could not of been more wrong.
The TuneBase FM looks like a mobile phone cradle, it fits into your power outlet and you sit your iPod in it. It… Read Full Review