Crash Bandicoot 3 Reviews

Crash Bandicoot 3
4.0
  • Addiction Level

• Graphics

Summary

Action
Rating: Everyone

Main Features
Games Racing

Features:
  • He's short, he's orange, and he's back on PlayStation
  • All-new animations, loads of new vehicles, and a crazy cast of characters
  • Run, jump, and spin your way through this time travel adventure
  • Scuba-dive, ride a motorcycle and a baby T-Rex, and go free-roaming airborne in a plane
  • For 1 player
    Platforms:
    PlayStation
  • Refine your search

“live forward”

written by sum2468 on 15/04/2013

fun game for 9 to ten year old not for me will is the action for me i love footboll not this

“Great Game nice Gameplay”

written by gregthomas_manu on 31/01/2013

I have downloaded the epsx ā€“ ps1 emulator to my computer and I have been burning away my evenings and weekends playing old games. Although ps1 is quite old and the graphics compared to the new games suck I have to say that some of the games that have been created a simply MAJESTIC!!!! Iā€™m simply addicted almost to the entire crash bandicoot series but the 3rd one ā€“ Crash Bandicoot Wrapped is my favorite one along with the Crash Team Racing game! I wish companies would create more games nowadays like those. If you like platform/adventure games I am 100% sure that everybody will enjoy playing Crash!

“Crash Bandicoot 3 from Naughty Dog is one of the best...”

written by TEG GUILNIGHTER on 17/01/2004

Crash Bandicoot 3 from Naughty Dog is one of the best crash instalments yet. Now being able to play as coco is also a great feature. Good work guys.

252776_Anonymous101's Response to TEG GUILNIGHTER's Review

Written on: 23/02/2007

Crash Bandicoot 3 is a magnificent game! Lots of fun!