Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles - Ask a question now

“I first played Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles when I was...”

Written on: 14/12/2007 by stacykidd (3 reviews written)

I first played Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles when I was a mere youngster. For a ten year old girl I was pretty good at video games, and had a keen interest in the NES.

The first time I played Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles I almost died within three minutes. Why? Because a stupid purple thing came towards me and I, out of curiosity, went to inspect closer the enemy-in-disguise, that's why.

I found it a bit unfair you could be attacked on what I'd consider to be a static point in

“My brother recently bought me the NES (8-bit) system...”

Written on: 20/02/2007 by Anonymous101 (1 review written)

My brother recently bought me the NES (8-bit) system and also this game, I have to admit it is one of the most difficult games I have ever encountered. The storyline of the game is to rescue April O'Neal and battle against Shredder, Krang and thousands of Foot Soldiers!!, using the particular skills of our four reptilian heroes. I can't recommend this game highly enough it's great fun although very addictive… Read Full Review

Cult Fiction's Response to 252776_Anonymous101's Review

Written on: 21/02/2007

I love the Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles game... You can either choose, Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo or Figo - it's proper wicked! The moves are quite difficult to pull off at first, as each character has their own special fighting moves - I think one button is attack and the other is jump - it's actually quite difficult to remember now, especially when trying to do both at the same time. Anyway, hours of repetitive gameplay that will last for years. Cowabunga dudes!!

252776_Anonymous101's Response to 252776_Anonymous101's Review

Written on: 04/05/2007

I've recently been playing on the old 8-bit NES, I was very surprised by what a challenge the old Turtles game was, amazing!! I will not rest until the Foot Clan and it's leadership have been destroyed!!

252776_Anonymous101's Response to 252776_Anonymous101's Review

Written on: 23/02/2007

The Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles game is pizza-tastic! I once pulled off an amazing move when battling Rocksteady and BeBop, taking me on to the next level! Even my Nanna shouted out "Cowabunga dudes. Thanks for the pizza's guys".
<br/>