Passo Tonale, Hotel Dolomiti Reviews

Passo Tonale, Hotel Dolomiti - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Passo Tonale, Hotel Dolomiti

Passo Tonale, Hotel Dolomiti

“fantastic 1/5 i would go but it costs money”

Written on: 09/02/2010

fantastic 1/5 i would go but it costs money… Read Full Review

“My family, husband, two kids (6 and 8 years old) and...”

Written on: 18/02/2007 by TARVIN (1 review written)

My family, husband, two kids (6 and 8 years old) and myself had our second skiing holiday in Passo Tonale in February 2007.

Hotel: We stayed at The Hotel Dolomiti, which was basic but the very friendly staff and good home cooked food made up for the lack of hotel facilities.

Ski School: We all joined a ski school for the week and the tuition was great, the children had Sonia and developed their snow plough, my husband is a good intermediate standard and was put through his paces. I'm an… Read Full Review