Utility Warehouse Broadband Reviews - www.utilitywarehouse.co.uk

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

Media Gallery for Utility Warehouse Broadband www.utilitywarehouse.co.uk

Utility Warehouse Broadband www.utilitywarehouse.co.uk

“Worst broadband I've ever had”

Written on: 30/05/2022 by AleahWhalen49 (1 review written)

I was with Now TV and the very basic broadband. I joined UW, the broadband was the ultra and supposed to be much better and faster than my last basic one. I had no issues with NowTv's broadband, never buffered or disconnected. With UW it does it all the time. It's expensive and if you want to buy out of the broadband contract it's £160! Surely if they are not providing the service that is promised with the deal then you should be able to end it free as when I've looked for different providers I can get faster broadband for half of what they charge me. The mobile deal they do is amazing though. Sim only £18 unlimited data , free call and text. Then if you want a 2nd sim that is £12 .

“Worst internet ever”

Written on: 19/12/2017 by Nicholas126 (1 review written)

Constantly dropping signal. Saying insufficient bandwidth when trying to watch films. Paid for fibre and a faster more up to date router. Still the same old problems. Now stuck in a contract with internet this is completely and utterly useless. Might as well just flush the money down the toilet for all its worth. Avoid for internet at all costs.

“Low connection and speed not too great”

Written on: 11/10/2017 by LorelaiBailey58 (1 review written)

The speed of the router is appoling and the internet is not as fast as it should meant to be. I changed my router and the speed is still slow and the connection keeps breaking

“Useless unusable broadband”

Written on: 15/08/2017 by AlexaCobb262 (1 review written)

Since I have Signed to Utility Warehouse, the Broadand internet has been near enough useless. I never had any problems with Sky and wish I hadn't left them. Utility Warehouse staff try and help and I have been on the phone to technical support for a fair few times, and showed me how to change the channel on the router but this still does not help at peak times and it turns out they gave you a useless router when you first sign up, and you need to upgrade it for a better one for a further £50.00 at your own cost. They advised they would waive the fee for a new router but have still charged it to us in our new bill. Fibreoptic is not available in our area.

“Dial up was faster”

Written on: 12/06/2017 by Sanchezrt464 (1 review written)

I'm on the fastest package they have yet I am still only getting 5mb download speed. My previous ISP I had a slower package but was consistently getting 38mb. I wish I could get out of this package and go elsewhere but in stuck in a contract. Customer services never answer emails and I don't fancy waiting on the phone for an hour to get through to someone, overall they are the worst company I have dealt with in a long time, Customer services are very poor, the only good people I have spoken to are in the retention team especially Emmanuel these guys do help but they are limited to what they can do for you unfortunately, if the whole customer service team were like these guys the customer service would be second to none. Overall if you want good consistent broadband you are best to look elsewhere I'm afraid

“not impressed at all”

Written on: 07/03/2017 by 1962Cochran (1 review written)

was on broadband with the utility warehouse but was getting slower and slower. they said the fault was the router and sent out a new one (took two weeks) still slow so they said i need to go on superfast broadband it would be 14.99 a month... so i did....still slow....left numerous emails with them.....sick as anything.. fed up.....how can i sell broadband when mine does not work!!!!!!!!!!!

“A good service at a sensible price”

Written on: 21/01/2017 by AronLynch273 (1 review written)

In general the service works well and there are few problems. However sometimes the speed of Fibre Optic supply isn't quite what it needs to be to stream radio or movies and during the day there are frequent breaks in internet radio service.

“Great company”

Written on: 13/01/2017 by Gertiep (1 review written)

Great company, lots of reasons to use, great value for money and fantastic customer service. The LED lights are an added bonus :)

“After making a call our bill was brought down ”

Written on: 09/01/2017 by DamonGibson (1 review written)

The staff was very helpful & friendly i just wish money the that was owned back to me should have been put into the bank details always used just because it's not pain anymore by direct debit i could not see that was a problem, I personally would set a direct debit up but my Husband decided to knock me for his half of the bill August 2015 hence stopped the direct debit, he would never get the chance to do that to me again on my such low income, if its possible to make a general call to tell him it's even cheaper paying by paying through direct debit it would be appreciated buy me MRS SAUNDERS, thank you for your time.

“Customers come first”

Written on: 09/01/2017 by qeHamilton230 (1 review written)

My wife and I have been married forty four years and looking back it would be hard to find a more customer focused and competitive company than yours

“Friendly & helpful.”

Written on: 08/01/2017 by Hamptonsm322 (1 review written)

Always seem to be willing to help. Will transfer you to the appropriate department if you initially ring the wrong one. Sometimes, however, it takes a little while for the 'phone to be answered in the first place. Other than this, my experiences have been positive ones.

“Braodband in a rural area”

Written on: 08/01/2017 by SerenaDugan (1 review written)

We live in a village and our broadband signal was very poor so often we would lose a signal entirely. Now we have the broadband from uwclub the signal is very good and we rejoice we have gone over to uwclub

“recommendations”

Written on: 08/01/2017 by lyHopkins294 (1 review written)

Very satisfied with Utility Warehouse always very helpful if I need to speak to them, bills easy to read and understand.

“The whole package ”

Written on: 08/01/2017 by DenisePoole319 (1 review written)

I am totally satisfied with with my service I recommend you to everyone. Your service personnel are so helpful and friendly nothing is to much trouble keep up the good work.

“Excellent service all round”

Written on: 08/01/2017 by qnMcBride1975 (1 review written)

In the last four years I have been consistently pleased with the overall service provided and find, when in telephone contact with staff, that they are very pleasant and helpful. Time waiting on the telephone could have been shorter but this seems to be a problem with all providers. I would recommend Utility Warehouse to others, and do!

“Broadband”

Written on: 08/01/2017 by Phillips209 (1 review written)

Download speed slow. Nothing more to add other than download to slow

“Very helpful ”

Written on: 08/01/2017 by Larissa116 (1 review written)

On the occasions that I have rung Utility Warehouse I have had amazing help all the way through, thank you very much. I would certainly recommend you to family and friends.

“Getting on with it!”

Written on: 08/01/2017 by fwO'Sullivan82 (1 review written)

It is generally quite quick to get a reply to my questions fairly quickly. This service has improved and it is definitely a perk to be able to get expert advice. i would advise family and friends that the technical advice is excellent, it is so easy to change ones mobile phone tariff, I find giving my electricity reading by my mobile such an advantage; so quick and simple. I like the compact booklet whereby my broadband, mobile phone costs, electricity readings and landline are set out so clearly and it is easy to tot up what we have spent in a year. I have been with Utility Warehouse for years and do not intend changing until I can find a better service.

“very good performance”

Written on: 08/01/2017 by zpMcQueen312 (1 review written)

polite and helpful. Phone delays not too long very efficient bill easy to understand

“Broadband very slow, definitely not published speed ”

Written on: 06/01/2017 by Kaned486 (1 review written)

Broadband very slow, definitely not published speed

Asked by mizzchic on 11th August 2017 Report this content
Would you recomend?  I'm on a low income iv add sky but sidt rate them are they cheap

Answers (1)
Report this content Rickydickydooda Written on: 12/08/2017
Yes, I would definitely recommend them. They have two levels of broadband, I am on the cheaper rate and I have had good service for years. The other thing about Utility Warehouse is that if you do have a problem their customer service is faultless and is based in this country and they bend over backwards for you. Obviously the more services you have with UW the cheaper the whole package becomes and re the recent increase by British Gas, UW have only increased their charge by 2.9 %
Asked by GarethHughes2196 on 11th May 2016 Report this content
When will the unbundling of the Aberdare exchange include utility warehouse?

Asked by Rodmor on 5th September 2015 Report this content
How come my broadband has stopped working when I use my android box?

Answers (1)
Report this content Purrcymum Written on: 07/09/2015
If you contact Utility Warehouse (I find just after 2.00 pm or mid-evening are good times with little wait) you will find them very helpful and they will talk you through all you need to do. Have you tried re-booting everything? Hope this helps.
Asked by Nicola039 on 8th July 2015 Report this content
I'm currently a pay as you go customer with my electricity and gas (both with Utility Warehouse) I'd like to get unlimited Broadband - phone line, and the Mobile package too. Does anyone know how much it will cost? Kind Regards

Answers (4)
Report this content Keith1st Written on: 08/07/2015
We take all 5 services from UWCLUB, mobiles (3) landline, broadband and Gas+Elec. Taking everthing puts you on Gold tariff which saves even more. We have a large 4 bedroom house and our average monthly bill for everything is around £240 taking cashback card refunds into account.
Report this content TedVenn Written on: 09/07/2015
We live in a croft in the north of Scotland and use Utility Warehouse for electricity, landline telephone, one mobile phone and Broadband. On average the monthly cost is £95.00.
Report this content Rickydickydooda Written on: 15/07/2015
Ring them up and ask them. The service team at Utility Warehouse are the best ever. Usually swift response, no pressure, keen to help and of course a centre in this country. There are so many packages nowadays you need to be specific but I can assure you that whatever you ask for, the service will be top notch.
Report this content stewartredback Written on: 17/07/2015
Well that depends but I feel confident that over a year or so Utility Warehouse is cheaper than the others. On the spot you may find one of the utilities cheaper for a month or 2 but over a period UW scores well. And to cap it they are so good on the phone if anything goes wrong.