Devolo dLAN 200 AV Starter Kit Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

Devolo dLAN 200 AV Starter Kit - Ask a question now

“I would thoroughly recommend the Devolo 200Mbps kit...”

Written on: 31/10/2007 by octaglider (3 reviews written)

I would thoroughly recommend the Devolo 200Mbps kit but you need to be aware that it's not very happy (won't work in my case) through surge protectors. That said, I have to report that I'm tickled pink with these, as they've sold by far the biggest problem I had across my home network - connectivity.

Many products offer the earth in terms of performance, and disappoint almost immediately. Not so with the Devolo. I'd hesitated buying yet another piece of untried kit but wireless reception… Read Full Review

“Only had 2 days so can't comment on reliability of...”

Written on: 15/02/2007 by cth (5 reviews written)

Only had 2 days so can't comment on reliability of hardware but connection seems very stable and as fast as 54Mbps router allows. Easy to set up, really does work out of the box with Linux (Ubuntu 6.06 anyway), large house and works fine upstairs. I'm going to get another box for downstairs Windows PC when price falls. If you've wasted years trying to get Linux to work with wireless just go and buy a pair of these… Read Full Review