Rainhill Windows www.rainhillupvc.co.uk

2.7

Rainhill Windows www.rainhillupvc.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Job well done!”

written by WhataHappychappy on 13/02/2023

The two fitters worked extremely hard and were polite and punctual throughout. The communication with the company was excellent throughout the process. I’m very pleased with the outcome and would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a competitively priced efficient job. Very tidy workmanship too.

“Excellent friendly efficient service”

written by sylviahall on 12/12/2020

Staff at the company were very friendly and answered all my questions. The quote was competitive and the work was done efficiently and well. Because we spotted a couple of slight scratches on our new for the company arranged for the glass to be replaced. From start to finish we felt like valued customers and the work carried out has been of a high standard. Would thoroughly recommend.

“Poor customer service”

written by TOB53 on 17/10/2019

Arrange for a rep to call to quote for a new door . The rep arrived early handed in a brochure to my son and said we have fitted many doors on the estate and all the details I needed was in the brochure . I had several questing to ask about the style , type of handles etc , along with getting some sort of price . None of this was possible .not only that, he left no name or contact number If this was the type of service rainhill upvc, comes up with I dread the type of quality the installation would have been like

“Brilliant firm”

written by parryc on 26/09/2016

From start to finish, Rainhill Windows just couldn't do enough for us. They were pleasant helpful and guided us through the whole process of making decisions . Their expertise led us to making the right choices. Their workman never stopped when installing the windows, they were friendly and were very clean and tidy. The Windows look amazing and overall the experience was smooth and easy. A lovely set of people. I am so pleased , I have recommended a number of friends to this company. A pleasure to deal with !

“A waste of time and space”

written by TONYGIMA on 24/04/2016

I tried to book this company twice to do some work on my property. The first time we agreed a time and date and they let me down at the last minute (too busy to turn up apparently). They did not let me know by the way; thankfully I rang them just before I set off (it's a 20 mile trip to the property). I tried to rebook a month later. Spoke to a lady who promised to ring back with a date but didn't. Terrible company!

“Excellent windows - rude owner”

written by Morseid1969 on 27/02/2015

Had front windows replaced. Very happy with product. Excellent workmanship from very hardworking team of fitters. However, scheduling of work should have been better organised and owner's attitude to few snagging items was both rude and unprofessional. Would not use again.

“Had new double glazed windows and doors fitted at a...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by systems on 27/12/2008

Had new double glazed windows and doors fitted at a cost of over £3000 in 2006 by Rainhill Windows, it is now very draughty and cold, contacted them but they seemed not interested to me, tried several times to get them to acknowledge the complaint but to no avail. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE. 2 years on and we are still having problems with our windows!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brianrainhillupvc's Response to systems's Review

Written on: 14/02/2013

Rainhill windows are there for you just pick up the phone and ask for (name removed)

Systems's reply to Brianrainhillupvc's Comment

Written on: 14/02/2013

I contacted you at the time and you did not want to know, was very dismissive and abrupt!!

Brianrainhillupvc's reply to Systems's Comment

Written on: 15/02/2013

if you have any issues regarding windows fitted by us then please contact us asap and we will address the matter

Systems's reply to Brianrainhillupvc's Comment

Written on: 15/02/2013

6 years too late, you should have rectified the problems at the time instead of dismissing the many calls I made regarding the problems I was having. Would never deal with the company again especially the owner as he is the once I dealt with.

“Price quoted for internal doors was £94.00 per door +...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by Bumper on 21/06/2008

Price quoted for internal doors was £94.00 per door + £40.00 per each door fitted. I contacted to ask for more details of doors a few days before job was to begin. I was told doors were from B&Q. I expressed surprise that they were not from timber firm I was lead to believe. B&Q doors in the size needed cost £16.79. Not recommended!

“We have recently had a conservatory installed by...”

written by Davec64 on 12/03/2007

We have recently had a conservatory installed by Rainhill windows and would recommend the company to any of our friends. We chose them specifically because they were recommended to us and the service we received from start to finish was very attentive. The lads who worked on the job were very friendly and kept a clean and tidy site. One of the best companies we have had in our home.