BT Calypso 225 Reviews

Type: Cordless Phone
Digital Technology: DECTGAP
Expandability: 2 cordless handsets included
Multiline Operation: Single Line Operation
Handset Features: Caller IDAnswering SystemSMS MessagingSpeakerphoneHandset LocatorIntercomLCD DisplaySelectable Ringtones
Answering Machine
Recording Capacity: 16 Min.
Answering System Type: Digital
Talk Time: 600 Hours
Standby Time: 88 Hours

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“The first thing that I liked about the BT Calypso 225...”

Written on: 15/04/2008 by jenwa (1 review written)

The first thing that I liked about the BT Calypso 225 was the ability to add numbers from my mobile phone to the address book using the SIM reader. Great facility as there is no way that I can ever remember all of the mobile numbers of friends and family and I can save 200 on here.

The BT Calypso 225 has quite small keys, which I did think that I was going to regret, but I haven't miss-dialled yet so either my fingers are quite as fat as I thought they were or the keypad isn't actually that… Read Full Review