Max Factor Age Renew Reviews

Media Gallery for Max Factor Age Renew

Max Factor Age Renew

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I was at superdrug just testing the different brands...”

Written on: 20/05/2011

I was at superdrug just testing the different brands available and also the colours then I came across the max factor age renew foundation and the texture of it on my hands said yes I am going to get it. When I came home I applied it, and it was wonderful!!! I have a mixed race so I decided to get the warm almond one. To tell you the truth I was fascinated. It is very smooth, very easy to apply, I am 29 but when I looked in the mirror I really though I was on my early 20s. Even my husband said… Read Full Review

“Max Factor Age Renew is one of the best foundations on...”

Written on: 09/03/2009 by Janelyn (1 review written)

Max Factor Age Renew is one of the best foundations on the market for hiding blemishes etc., but the colours just aren't quite right for me, either too light or too dark. As for making me look younger than my 43 years - yes, it does give me a slightly more youthful appearance but it would probably be better overall if the colour was EXACTLY right! My 16 year old daughter loves it so much for covering her spots - I always know where to look when it goes missing! This foundation is quite easy… Read Full Review

“I found this foundation to be pretty good, it covers...”

Written on: 09/04/2008 by KIM DUNCAN (1 review written)

I found this foundation to be pretty good, it covers well, blends easily and stays put. It also left my face looking smooth and even… Read Full Review