Max Factor Age Renew Reviews

Media Gallery for Max Factor Age Renew

Max Factor Age Renew

“Trying to buy”

Written on: 12/05/2012

this is fantastic foundation great coverage and does make you look younger sdly theey have discontinued it and i have been trying to get hold of it for weeks now in the colour natural this is the best foundation i have ever used and i wnt to continue using it so if anyone knows how to get hold of some oplz let me know shell x… Read Full Review

“I was at superdrug just testing the different brands...”

Written on: 20/05/2011

I was at superdrug just testing the different brands available and also the colours then I came across the max factor age renew foundation and the texture of it on my hands said yes I am going to get it. When I came home I applied it, and it was wonderful!!! I have a mixed race so I decided to get the warm almond one. To tell you the truth I was fascinated. It is very smooth, very easy to apply, I am 29 but when I looked in the mirror I really though I was on my early 20s. Even my husband said… Read Full Review

“Very nice stuff, easy to apply , gives an even tone ,...”

Written on: 27/11/2010

Very nice stuff, easy to apply , gives an even tone , lasts for a long time. If you can get the right colour to match your skin tone , you won't regret this one… Read Full Review

“Max Factor Age Renew is one of the best foundations on...”

Written on: 09/03/2009 by Janelyn (1 review written)

Max Factor Age Renew is one of the best foundations on the market for hiding blemishes etc., but the colours just aren't quite right for me, either too light or too dark. As for making me look younger than my 43 years - yes, it does give me a slightly more youthful appearance but it would probably be better overall if the colour was EXACTLY right! My 16 year old daughter loves it so much for covering her spots - I always know where to look when it goes missing! This foundation is quite easy… Read Full Review

“I got a free sample of Max Factor Age Renew from the...”

Written on: 14/05/2008 by Kizzai (1 review written)

I got a free sample of Max Factor Age Renew from the Max Factor website. I'm only 17, so the '5 years younger' thing, didn't really apply to me.
It lasted all day, was very creamy and smooth.
However it had yellowish tones to it which didn't suit me at all. It's good foundation if only the colours were a little nicer!… Read Full Review

“I found this foundation to be pretty good, it covers...”

Written on: 09/04/2008 by KIM DUNCAN (1 review written)

I found this foundation to be pretty good, it covers well, blends easily and stays put. It also left my face looking smooth and even… Read Full Review

“OK, I'm not the type of girl to be taken in by...”

Written on: 11/02/2007 by Mac99 (47 reviews written)

OK, I'm not the type of girl to be taken in by advertising hype, but Max Factor Age Renew foundation promised me younger looking skin (at least 5 years younger). So being of a certain age I thought...hmmmm, gimme some of that. We could all do with a bit of help now and again. Right? I wasn't hoping for miracles, as I don't think they have invented them yet, but I was looking for a more radiant, healthy look that also made my tiny lines less noticeable. (too late for the bigger lines probably)… Read Full Review

Helen Of Troy's Response to Mac99's Review

Written on: 12/02/2007

Excellent review about Max Factor Age Renew foundation! I really enjoyed reading it!
<br/>I love the way these manufacturers claim their products 'make you look younger' and rarely succeed!

285540_Gloria22's Response to Mac99's Review

Written on: 14/04/2007

I quite like Max Factor Age Renew foundation, but if you get the wrong colour for your skin, you end up looking like Phantom of the Opera!! Interesting to read other people's views. My tip is, only use a little each time.

Read 2 Comments