Geox Trainers & Sandals Reviews

Geox Trainers and Sandals - Ask a question now

“waste of money ”

Written on: 20/06/2016 by ArmaniMcGrath (1 review written)

I paid e75 for my geox sandals, an utter rip off. They lasted 5 months & fell in half. I was assured they'd last me years. Absolute rubbish, don't waste your money… Read Full Review

“Geox William childrens school shoes”

Written on: 12/03/2014 by 1981Guthrie (1 review written)

I cant believe how bad Geox Customer Service is. My 7 year old wore his for only 14 days before the sole came away from the toe. I've written 8 emails over 6 weeks to them and had no worthwhile response. I've replaced them with Clarks which are just fine. I would never buy another Geox pair as I couldn't trust the construction or the customer service. … Read Full Review

“Geox Shoes, Trainers and Sandals can be quite...”

Written on: 10/02/2007 by Helen of Troy (188 reviews written)

Geox Shoes, Trainers and Sandals can be quite expensive for children. I have seen them on sale for around £75 in the High Street. Some are more expensive still!

I purchased a pair of Geox Trainers and a pair of Geox sandals for my eight year old last year. The trainers have been worn almost constantly since September; even to School, as he didn't like his School shoes after I bought them! Luckily he has not been told off, as they are dark beige!

So why are they so expensive?

Geox are… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to Helen of Troy's Review

Written on: 12/02/2007

I'll have to check these out, as I've never heard of the Geox brand before!

252776_Anonymous101's Response to Helen of Troy's Review

Written on: 13/02/2007

I've had a pair of Russell and Bromley shoes before, and I can vouch for their quality. I will certainly check out Geox!

Helen Of Troy's Response to Helen of Troy's Review

Written on: 13/02/2007

They sell them in Russell and Bromleys, but if you can find any in your size on eBay, they are usually a lot cheaper!

Read 3 Comments