Fuji NPH 400 ASA Reviews

Fuji NPH 400 ASA - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fuji NPH 400 ASA

Fuji NPH 400 ASA

“Good but Quality should more improved ”

Written on: 11/01/2016 by FaithNorth (3 reviews written)

Good but Quality should more improved.We take some photo on sun light and afternoon .picture Camera film was good for afternoon… Read Full Review

“Fuji NPH 400 ASA film is rated iso 400, but i get...”

Written on: 25/08/2003 by walsss (1 review written)

Fuji NPH 400 ASA film is rated iso 400, but i get better results shooting it at iso 250 outdoors when no flash is used. this film is now long toothed and when it came out years ago, it was better then what kodak had at that time, but kodak portra 400 mc does better then this aging fuji film… Read Full Review

“I recently took some wedding shots on Fuji NPH 400 ASA...”

Written on: 09/09/2002 by ldsBenfica. (1 review written)

I recently took some wedding shots on Fuji NPH 400 ASA film with the E.I set at 320 using an EOS 33 (US EOS 7). Works great only when sufficient light is present. For flash photography the flash (380EX) needs to be set at the correct power, as I had set flash compensation at -2/3, and it didn't work as well as I thought. I wanted to achieve the 'catch light' effect but on my flash this is better achieved when its set at High Sync mode for shots under 1/125 of a sec.
In conclusion the bad point… Read Full Review

“I have been shooting using Fuji's NPH 400 ASA film out...”

Written on: 21/01/2002 by Ken Chong. (1 review written)

I have been shooting using Fuji's NPH 400 ASA film out of curiosity in my quest to get near perfect skin tones for general portraits and weddings.
This film is for those of you who like accurate, mid-contrast shots with great detail for mid-tones.
Excellent exposure latitude makes this a good film for studio and handheld flash. Over exposure by 1/2 to 1 stop gives better colour density… Read Full Review

36933_Ldsbenfica.'s Response to 10138_Ken Chong.'s Review

Written on: 09/09/2002

I agree with your opinion using flash with Fuji's NPH 400. I had set my flash compensation at -2/3 with the intention of creating the 'catchlight effect' and it showed with a 'white hazy' on the photos in question, and grain was more noticeable.
<br>I wished I had read your article prior to last weekend. On the other hand its a learning experience.
<br>Regards