Ricky Hatton, The Hitman, My Story Reviews

Ricky Hatton, The Hitman, My Story - Ask a question now

“I have been following Ricky Hatton's career now for...”

Written on: 08/02/2007 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

I have been following Ricky Hatton's career now for about 5 years but I had not realised until I read his biography just how much work is involved in every single fight and just how much he has put in to get as far as he has.
Anyone who has watched Ricky will know that he is a natural talent but he states in his book that this alone can only get you so far and he says what a massive contribution the guiding hand of Billy Graham has been.
This book also answers a lot of questions with regards to… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to AndreaG's Review

Written on: 09/02/2007

Great review, I certainly be reading this!!

Read 1 Comment