King Cobra SZ400 Reviews

King Cobra SZ400 - Ask a question now

“I recently brought the King Cobra SZ400 and its done...”

Written on: 31/03/2008

I recently brought the King Cobra SZ400 and its done wonders for my game. Im hitting a lot straighter. Its not hitting as far or giving me the extra yards I was hoping for but the accuracy more than makes up for this. A great club and i really like having this is my bag. This is a no frills great club, theres nothing amazing that stands out but its a good reliable club, well worth trying out… Read Full Review

“I bought one of these off a friend for £55 but it was...”

Written on: 08/02/2007 by rds1 (1 review written)

I bought one of these off a friend for £55 but it was in terrible condition, the head was all scratched all over but the performance hadn't been damaged. I have stiff shaft 7.5degrees loft.
Basically, if my best friend asked me about drivers i would tell him to get a small headed driver and let his swing do the work. If he insisted on a big headedd driver i would tell him to get an SZ400.

Quite honestly this club is phenomenal, i hit this club further than the following (please note i am not… Read Full Review