Sony RCD-W100 Reviews

Depth: 36.8 cm
Weight: 4.6 kg

“Just to be clear”

Written on: 05/08/2021

I've owned one of there for many years, recording my vinyl to digital for the car and other stuff. It works brilliantly, the process is a bit labourious, but it's worth it. Burn each side from vinyl, pressing pause inbetween each side, copy the resulting WAV files to a PC/Laptop, then run Audacity to cut up each side into tracks and label accordingly… Read Full Review

“I owned a Pioneer CD (music) recorder for many years,...”

Written on: 03/02/2010

I owned a Pioneer CD (music) recorder for many years, but it died last year of old age! Imagine my surprise when I looked for a new such recorder. In the UK only the Sony available (Sony RCD W100). That's the only reason i would recommend this machine. Recording with this is a chance event - maybe it only works if there is a full moon. You put in a disc to record (I am recordong from a collection of old LP's). It whirr's, it shuffles, it whirrs some more it sows a message, shirrs and shuffles… Read Full Review

“I bought the Sony RCD-W100 machine because my computer...”

Written on: 10/06/2008 by Loki23 (1 review written)

I bought the Sony RCD-W100 machine because my computer stopped copying CDs. It was cheaper than buying a new computer or getting the malfunctioning one fixed.
The other reason I bought it was because I wanted to copy music from vinyl, cassette, mini disc and the radio onto CD, which the computer could not do.

I know that the fashion is to copy/download everything nowadays onto MP3 players, but I don't have one of those and I play music through my hi-fi using two decent sets of speakers, not… Read Full Review

Bwsie's Response to Loki23's Review

Written on: 09/07/2010

I found this review very helpful because...you truly are a music lover respect
<br/>have not tried recording yet got one for free so respect and cheers for taking the time
<br/>