Sunsilk Stay Fresher For Longer Reviews

Sunsilk Stay Fresher For Longer - Ask a question now

“I picked Sunsilk Stay Fresher For Longer up for an...”

Written on: 21/11/2007 by skyejacques (1 review written)

I picked Sunsilk Stay Fresher For Longer up for an intensive three-week holiday in the Middle East. I knew that in spite of the sweltering heat, I might not be able to shampoo as regularly as I am used to. I loved the juicy watermelon smell and as soon as I started to lather, it gave an extremely refreshing and cleaning sensation to the scalp. As far as it says fresher for longer, my personal experience says 'yes, it does what it says on the bottle'. Maybe not for an entire 48-hour period, but… Read Full Review

“I have a problem where after a day or two my hair...”

Written on: 01/02/2007 by Mac99 (47 reviews written)

I have a problem where after a day or two my hair turns into a bit of a greasy mess. Sunsilk Stay Fresher for Longer shampoo should have helped the matter. Unfortunately It was my experience that there was no difference to my hair. I could get the same result by using any shampoo… Read Full Review

282527_Dramaqueengorgus's Response to Mac99's Review

Written on: 19/03/2007

Sunsilk Stay Fresher for Longer shampoo makes hair smell nice, but it doesn't make your hair fresher for longer. It does the same as any other shampoo, but makes hair soft and shiny.

Read 1 Comment