Mirai DTL-532W100 Reviews

Screen Size: 32 inch
Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1
Display Resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels
Display Capabilities
Broadcast Format Displayed: 720p (HDTV)480p (EDTV)480i (SDTV)
Broadcast Format Supported: 1080i (HDTV)720p (HDTV)480p (EDTV)480i (SDTV)576p576i
Built-in Tuner: NTSCPALSECAM
Depth: 12.4 cm
Weight: 15 kg
Cabinet Color: SilverGray
Included Accessories: Remote Control Batteries

“The Mirai DTL-532W100 TV is dirt cheap and unlike a...”

Written on: 06/04/2007 by blain43 (1 review written)

The Mirai DTL-532W100 TV is dirt cheap and unlike a lot of cheap LCD TV's you really are getting a bargin!!!! Mirai have a lot of experience making LCD panels and it show, you should disregard the previous review, if this TV died thats a shame but to say the display was poor is just a bitter remark… Read Full Review

“You get what you pay for! I though I was being clever...”

Written on: 05/03/2007 by timbotambo (1 review written)

You get what you pay for! I though I was being clever when I broke the cardinal sin of spending under £500 for a 32" LCD TV. I have regretted the decision ever since! From the poor picture quality (my CRT is better) and the broken scart sockets, to the cheap unresponsive remote, it had been a complete catalogue of errors with the Mirai DTL-532W100. Yes it has a warranty service but the woefulness organisation beggars belief. I thought getting the unit repaired would be easy but time and time… Read Full Review

Tadhgster's Response to timbotambo's Review

Written on: 10/03/2008

I've had unanswered calls, promises of repairs, "we'll call you back" and have never received a call back. I now refuse to get off the phone until I get a proper response. I've been without TV from October 2007 until now March 2008. They finally said they'd sent a replacement last Friday. Nothing arrived so I got on to them. They denied they ever said this as they can't do this as I'm in Ireland. And then what did they do. "We'll send you out a replacement by Friday". I won't hold my breath. Please do not buy one of their tvs. It's not worth the hassle.

Read 1 Comment