Saucony Grid Omni 5 Reviews

3.2
  • Comfort

• Style

Saucony Grid Omni 5 - Ask a question now

“I really liked this shoe, as im 14 1/2 stone or 92.5k...”

written by shaunus65 on 23/06/2008

I really liked this shoe, as im 14 1/2 stone or 92.5k they gave me a great ride when running. They were very comfy from new and have a great toe guard, as my big toe can go through any trainer but not this one.
As i said in bad points it was just the smell of these trainers which was a prob, couldnt have them in the house they were that bad.
Now they just smell of cat wee and sheep droppings due to my off road running at which they cope with realy well.
Overal i would have another pair of this brands trainers in the future.

“Disappointed that they needed replacing after 6 months”

written by on 05/01/2008

Disappointed that they needed replacing after 6 months

“I've had these for six months now and found them to...”

written by pnadin on 30/01/2007

I've had these for six months now and found them to have plenty of cushioning but they do give me blisters. Maybe better for people with severe pronation.