Taylor Made V-Steel II Reviews

Taylor Made V-Steel II - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Taylor Made V-Steel II

Taylor Made V-Steel II

“The best club”

Written on: 10/09/2012 by Fennyboy (3 reviews written)

My Dad always says that good equipment can make all the difference in your game, perhaps that's why the pros are so good! With this club (in my opinion) its easy to see why. I'm just 14 and only committed to golf consistently 6 months ago and throughout that time I learnt who makes good clubs, the best brands, etc. I hadn't heard of this. I checked out a review 5 stars) and found it for a ridiculously good price on eBay. I have a rubbishy driver and I hit this 200 yards plus- which is normally my average with the driver too- the shape of the sole means it is incredibly easy to hit off the fairway and oddly, sometimes even easier out of the rough, it's also fairly easy to shape shots and makes a gorgeous noise. I hit 9/10 shots with this club as I want to and its my favourite club in my bag and also the most consistent. Basically this fairway wood hits it miles, is easy to use, consistent and just amazing in general. The only negative is that not everyone can get it for £25 on eBay like the lucky guy I am!

“Just love it!”

Written on: 24/04/2007 by gohil176 (1 review written)

Just love it!