Sony MDR-V700DJ Reviews

Cable Length: 10 ft.
Other
Weight: 300.5 g
Warranty: 90 Days

“my ones broken down in 6 months of use :) a bit of my...”

Written on: 19/07/2008

my ones broken down in 6 months of use :) a bit of my fault ... a bit to strong head grip head starts to pain after couple hours… Read Full Review

“I was searching for a nice headphone which could give...”

Written on: 24/02/2008 by sagar1303 (2 reviews written)

I was searching for a nice headphone which could give me best sound quality since last year. Last 6 months have awesome for me as i have received one of the best headphone(sony mdr nc6) as a gift from my dad. It produces awesome sound that can touch your soul, heart, brain all together. It runs best with any music player either pc or ipod. If you are listening to a hard rock track it will make your body more active and if listening to a soft track it can bring tears in your eyes.i think its one… Read Full Review