Freestyle Gore Tex Overtrousers XCR Reviews

4.0

Freestyle Gore Tex Overtrousers XCR - Ask a question now

“These are specialist breathable overtrousers designed...”

written by coemgenus on 25/01/2007

These are specialist breathable overtrousers designed for cycling use. They have extra long side zips to make donning them easy, and a reinforced rear to increase their durability. I use them on rainy days, and also when wind-chill is an issue as the Gore Tex XCR fabric keeps the wind out effectively. I originally intended to buy the Gore Bike Wear version, but was recommended to buy these by my local bike shop. I've not been disappointed as these are well-made and reasonably priced for their good quality.