TIGI Hardcore Flat Iron Reviews

TIGI Hardcore Flat Iron

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Nice hair straightner”

Written on: 09/05/2019 by Addkelli579 (5 reviews written)

My hair is dry, frizzy, and very wavy. This iron heats up so fast, and the heat is consistent with adjustable temperature settings.Tigi hardcore professional high temp ceramic hair straightener. neon green. on/off switch. heats to 410 degrees. thick 8ft cord. 1.25" wide hot place plate. … Read Full Review

“I got the Tigi Hardcore Flat Iron (in 2 sizes) way...”

Written on: 21/09/2008 by enuenu (1 review written)

I got the Tigi Hardcore Flat Iron (in 2 sizes) way back in 2001 and I still have both of them now. I absolutely LOVE it, it heats up fast, gives me the pin straight hair and it doesn't frizz my hair. I never had a problem with it snagging my hair and I have semi-wavy coarse hair… Read Full Review