Angel Schlesser Homme Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Angel Schlesser Homme - Ask a question now

“Not overpowering; fresh, clean, spicy, sweet, sharp,...”

Written on: 21/12/2007 by skyrocket (1 review written)

Not overpowering; fresh, clean, spicy, sweet, sharp, manly; fresh, aromatic top notes of Sicilian bergamot and Japanese shisu leaves; woody, spicy notes of cedar, vetyver and sandalwood with white musk, tree moss, and a lasting note of noble woods. Warming tones of anise, cinnamon and ginger, mandarin and a touch of musk.

Smells right in all seasons. It's in a class of its own.
It's been my personal favourite for about 5 years. Everyone who smells it seems to like it too. Have a whiff yourself… Read Full Review

“I purchased this fragrance on the recommendation of...”

Written on: 02/08/2007 by Ash Cooper (1 review written)

I purchased this fragrance on the recommendation of the previous reviewer and I must say I was disappointed overall.. It is a light fresh fragrance which is pleasant when first applied. However the fragrance didn't last and not one single person commented on it unlike other fragrances I wear such as Issey and Gaultier. My partner liked it but she agreed with me, in the fact it doesn't last. Not a unique scent and would not recommend it, 5 out of 10… Read Full Review

“I purchased Angel Schlesser Homme for my boyfriend. I...”

Written on: 22/01/2007 by JAYNE85 (9 reviews written)

I purchased Angel Schlesser Homme for my boyfriend. I had never heard of it before. You are used to all the major brands being sprayed on you as you walk through a perfume section in a shop and they are easy to remember, and nearly all smell the same in some way, but on this occasion this smell grabbed me, and wow!!

My partner loves the smell just as much as I do, so that is a big thumbs up. If you do get the chance to find or smell Angel Schlesser Homme you will understand what I am trying… Read Full Review