The Killers, Read My Mind Reviews

The Killers, Read My Mind - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The Killers, Read My Mind

The Killers, Read My Mind

“Read My Mind by the Killers is a beautiful song very...”

Written on: 30/04/2009

Read My Mind by the Killers is a beautiful song very vibrant, very alive with vivid images all over it… Read Full Review

“Ahh look, it's another wave your hands in the air...”

Written on: 07/03/2007 by Mindy (82 reviews written)

Ahh look, it's another wave your hands in the air ballad by The Killers. To be fair, The Killers do this sort of thing very very well, no matter how annoyed I get at their ubiquitousness, when they produce great, catchy tunes I want to sing and dance along. This is no different. It follows in the vein of When You Were Young or Smile Like You Mean It, it's one of the songs off new album Sam's Town that sounds most like earlier hits from their debut, and it doesn't suffer at all for it. Although… Read Full Review

127376_Gaynor's Response to Mindy's Review

Written on: 08/03/2007

Wiked! More killers to talk about - love em !

Read 1 Comment