Bosch SGS56E02 Reviews

3.7

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

Under Counter
5 Cycles
Bosch SGS56E02 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bosch SGS56E02

“We bought this after having used a Servis dishwasher...”

written by ronat42 on 15/05/2011

We bought this after having used a Servis dishwasher for a few years and found it to be useless. The Bosch was no better so we just assumed that this was the standard. I desperation we bought a BEKO and were amazed to find that this actually cleaned dishes, cooking pots and just about everything that we threw at it and it only cost about 1/3 of the price of the Bosch. We are doing nothing different and I have even tried the Bosch since to no avail. We only ever used it for items which had been hand washed or rinsed prior to putting in the dishwasher and they still came out dirty. The filters never needed cleaning 'cos the dishes were well rinsed first and everything seemed to be working as it should so we have just given up on it.

“Have used this machine for a three years and it has...”

written by on 02/01/2011

Have used this machine for a three years and it has been fantastic. Unfortunately, when we moved house and we left it as part of the house purchase and I miss it. The Hotpoint one that we now have is no where near as good.

“I know it's wrong to "love" an appliance - but I do! ...”

written by Mom of 5. on 11/12/2002

I know it's wrong to "love" an appliance - but I do! We used to prewash and after-wash our dishes in the useless Hotpoint that we had. Now it doesn't matter how they go in - they come out clean in the Bosch. With 5 kids - we do a lot of dishes and this is the best appliance I have ever purchased to save us time and money.

67095_Jill.'s Response to Mom of 5.'s Review

Written on: 21/01/2003

No MODEL NUMBER/CODE given..
Please tell me (at email address above) which model it was....

67519_Billy.'s Response to Mom of 5.'s Review