Bosch SGS43E08 Reviews

Summary

Under Counter
4 Cycles
Bosch SGS43E08 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bosch SGS43E08

Bosch SGS43E08

“fire !!”

Written on: 05/01/2013 by caccie (1 review written)

i have a bosch sgs43e08 witch just caught fire after finishing a guick wash. flames and sparks came out of the control buttons witch has melted all of the buttons and into a unusable dishwasher... richard… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“This is the worst appliance I have purchased. It does...”

Written on: 01/11/2002 by bkerrins. (1 review written)

This is the worst appliance I have purchased. It does not clean my dishes unless I prewash completely. It does not dry them so I have to wipe everything off before I store the dishes. And it's not even quiet...you would think that since it doesn't do anything it should not make a sound! When I wrote to their office nothing happened. No one returned my letter, no one sent a message that I could adjust this or that...terrible customer service… Read Full Review

56927_Lisa.'s Response to bkerrins.'s Review

Written on: 10/12/2002

Yikes! My 3 year old Bosch needs $600 in repairs to the control panel, the water heater and the detergent dispenser. I was going to write to them but it sounds like a waste of time.

146559_Rbrosseau's Response to bkerrins.'s Review

Written on: 07/03/2004

As an appliance tech with a lot of experiance on the Bosch product, I can tell you that most problems with the Bosch dishwashers are user-related or installation-related. That is not to say that they don't have any problems, but that most mechanical or electrical problems are easily fixed or relatively uncommon for the number of units sold.

98822_Eaamon.'s Response to bkerrins.'s Review

Written on: 17/05/2003

I don't know what the model was. mine cleans (what kind of detergent are you using?) and so quiet I can't tell if it is running. I can not comment on letter to bosch.

71717_Peter Stern.'s Response to bkerrins.'s Review

Written on: 09/02/2003

Your comments are only useful if you list what model you have

Read 4 Comments