Bosch SGI5322 Reviews

2.5

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

Under Counter
5 Cycles
Push Button
Bosch SGI5322 - Ask a question now

“Instead of paying for another service call, we plan to...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by caldan on 27/10/2007

Instead of paying for another service call, we plan to take it to the dump next month and replace it. It's just unbelievable how poor this appliance it.

“Buying the Bosch Dishwasher was an excllent decision....”

written by Bob. on 08/03/2002

Buying the Bosch Dishwasher was an excllent decision. I forget the model #, but it was one model below the "top of the line". I looked at all the models before this purchase (Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Kitchen Aid and Akso(sp). I read every review I could find. Although I found several good models/brands, I believe the Bosch is the best value when I considered; 1) Cleaning and sanitizing dishes; 2) Low power usage (water and electric) 3) Easy to use; 4) Reliability; 5) Attractive. The Bosch also had that "feel" of quality construction. This Bosch has been an excellent value for me.

Vincenzaccio.'s Response to 15234_Bob.'s Review

Written on: 08/11/2002

The man forgot the model number. Why doesn't he drag his wiery bones over to his kitchen and read it off the front of the appliance? Or am I missing something here?

72342_Steve.'s Response to 15234_Bob.'s Review

Written on: 12/02/2003

Thanks for the review.

68541_Bob.'s Response to 15234_Bob.'s Review

Written on: 28/01/2003

Hi - Here is the complete Model # - SHU 5300. It is still one of the best buys I ever made. I am still astounded at how quiet it is. Energy efficiecy was VERY IMPORTANT to me also & this Bosch was equal to or better than the others I looked at, except maybe Akso (sp). I am writing this because, when I was "shopping" a year ago or so, I read EVERY review I could find and appreciated the time the other people spent logging their comments. I am just trying to return the favour.

67838_Frustrated Viewer.'s Response to 15234_Bob.'s Review

Written on: 24/01/2003

We STILL haven't got the complete model code!!
The 5 digits are a start.... Now we need the 3 LETTERS before the digits!!!.....SHU?....SGS?...- or something else??

49619_Bob.'s Response to 15234_Bob.'s Review

Written on: 09/11/2002

I should have included the model # on my original review -- Bosch Model 5300. It was a great buy for me.

Bob - Akron Ohio