WPUK www.weddingplannersuk.net Reviews

WPUK www.weddingplannersuk.net - Ask a question now

“At last! Someone to help me find a 'real' wedding...”

written by HayleyMyerz on 17/01/2007

At last! Someone to help me find a 'real' wedding planner! Before I saw this website I met with 2 planners that just sat me down and gave me a sales pitch. I had serious doubts about both of them and was beginning to think I'd never find a capable wedding planner in the UK. A friend of mine read an article in the paper on www.weddingplannersuk.net and sent me their details. Its a great service. They're honest with their reviews and they will even help you find a planner specific to your needs.