Baumatic BDW9 Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

Under Counter
8 Cycles
Push Button
Baumatic BDW9 - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“Have had my Baumatic for 4.5 years and have not been...”

Written on: 16/03/2009 by CarolineWhite (1 review written)

Have had my Baumatic for 4.5 years and have not been able to use it for at least 1 month of every year. I find the baumatic service absolutely appauling the staff on the phone are unhelpful, engineer has just been out for the 2nd time in 4 weeks and now I have to wait at least 2 more weeks for the parts. Whats amusing is that when he came 2 weeks ago he thought he knew what the problem was - but didn't fix it and when I called again to say it had broken nobody thought to order in the parts it may need. Is it me?! Given the option I will never have another baumatic product.

“Had a new kitchen fitted 3.5years ago, all appliances...”

Written on: 14/05/2008 by Ian F McKenzie (1 review written)

Had a new kitchen fitted 3.5years ago, all appliances were Baumatic, including the Baumatic BDW9 (Kitchen installers choice!) I have replaced all now except the hob, and the dishwasher broke down last night, hence I'm on the look out for a replacement. Overall not happy with it's performance.