Malmaison Brasserie, Quayside, Newcastle Upon Tyne Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

“Very nice meal with wife”

Written on: 29/07/2013 by gastesheaddaz (3 reviews written)

went for a meal for wifes birthday very impressed food good was a great night… Read Full Review

“I don't often write reviews but tonights meal has...”

Written on: 30/06/2009

I don't often write reviews but tonights meal has spured me into action. I have never eaten at malmaison before now. I do not think I will be eating there again. We ate at malmaison as part of the Eat festival. Basically you paid for two meals at 25 quid a head and got the third meal free. The malmaison meal was our free one. Which is good as I would not have paid 25 pounds for it. The place was dark stuffy, windowless and pretentious beyond belief. Whoever designed the place must have believed… Read Full Review

“I've been to Malmaison Brasserie's in Edinburgh and...”

Written on: 16/01/2007 by boozhound (12 reviews written)

I've been to Malmaison Brasserie's in Edinburgh and Newcastle, and I must say that each is individual. While they share a few dishes here and there, each offers a little local touch. For example the white-faced Northumberland pork.

As you walk into Malmaison you know that you're in the right place! You can walk up to the bar area and have a drink while taking in the most spectacular view of the Millennium Bridge, and then dash through the heavy velvet curtain to be seated.

The first time we… Read Full Review