Apple iPhone Reviews

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

Summary

Looking for Apple iPhone reviews? At Review Centre we have Apple iPhone reviews written by unbiased consumers as well as reviews of other phones in the same price range, to help you choose the best phone.

If however you're looking to upgrade your iPhone, check out our reviews for the newly launched iPhone 5. If you already own a new iPhone 5, let us know what you think and write your very own review!

Apple iPhone - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Apple iPhone

“"Best Phone Ever"”

written by Armanid435 on 16/07/2021

Best iPhone ever I've used to have this phone for a year and it outperforms all other phones. Until 2023.

“"Best Phone so far"”

written by on 19/08/2020

I'm using two phones right now, one is ANDROID phone i.e. Oppo F9 Pro and the other one is iPhone SE (32 GB Rose Gold) and I have to admit that I love using the iPhone while it has a tiny display but it's really convenient and smart. I want to suggest to those who need a low-budget small display and convenient phones, then you can go to the new latest iPhone SE edition.

“Best phone ever”

written by WilliamYoung on 02/09/2018

Best phone ever! No joke. For real because I had Samsung, HTC, Blacberry and Steve Jobs made a diamond in this industry...

“iPhone 6”

written by DestinyKirk400 on 29/04/2018

I ordered a new iPhone and it was delivered very quickly. Great phone I will definately recommend.

“Terrible Phones”

written by sailingintothesunset on 23/07/2017

After having a Iphone 4 I decided to get an Iphone 5s thinking that it would be a great phone. How wrong I was. After 3 months the phone would no longer charge after having spent lots of new charging cables. Then there is the lack of memory just 16 GB and no extension slot for more memory. It takes me a few minutes to add media to my other devices but, not with apple products. Having to opening all the files with itunes and then having to connect the phone. Would I buy another Apple product after owning several for a number of years no way. Unless they change the chargers and have an option for a SD card.

“Good phone. Would recommend to family and friends....”

written by on 26/04/2017

Good phone. Would recommend to family and friends. Battery life is very good and ok.

“Great product”

written by ggVogel421 on 21/07/2016

Great phone, thank you for the great design. Hope the next one is as good.

“Great, great, great”

written by Vances256 on 15/06/2016

I love my phone. Super product

“Yes yes yes”

written by Orlandol132 on 06/06/2016

Great phone. Thank you all for a great design.

“The best smartphone”

written by DarelCal on 20/05/2016

I bought Iphone for work, not for games. And am satisfied with it, I like great design and they seem really secure.

“Problems when they're over a year old”

written by LiamCole on 19/05/2016

I love having an iphone and they seem really secure etc., but as soon as they're a year old they always seem to get really slow. It's almost making me not want the next one when it comes out.

“Great quality phone”

written by 107Cook on 26/03/2016

Great quality phone thank you for designing such a great product.

“Great phone”

written by Ggjnbnikjbv on 21/03/2016

Great phone thanknyou for such a great service. I really like my phone now

“Very well done”

written by sePruitt284 on 22/02/2016

I got on with this phone really well. Thank you for a great service.

“Good phone guys”

written by 403Almeida on 13/02/2016

I really like my phone and I will recommend you to my friends

“test the review allows for sufficient text test the...”

written by jinkies on 12/01/2016

test the review allows for sufficient text test the review allows for sufficient text test the review allows for sufficient text test the review allows for sufficient text test the review allows for sufficient text test the review allows for sufficient text test the review allows for sufficient text test the review allows for sufficient text test the review allows for sufficient text test the review allows for sufficient text test the review allows for sufficient text test the review allows for sufficient text test the review allows for sufficient text test the review allows for sufficient text test the review allows for sufficient text test the review allows for sufficient text

“this phone is amazing ”

written by SonnyYates367 on 05/08/2015

this iPhone is really amazing, the battery life is really good. i dropped it a few times and did not affect the way it operates.

“Apple is always late”

written by Etho on 08/01/2015

First, they forgot to implement copy and paste (iPhone 2G), then a removable battery and so on. Apple always is alte. When Android launched the notification window, iOS copied it years after. When is Apple going to copy Android widgets?

“Love Apple”

written by samuelrijtza on 10/12/2014

I always been crazy for Apple, Have everything with Apple and love everything.

“High Price of Average Technology”

written by 128Donaldson on 16/09/2014

I've recently purchased an iPhone 5 at CW (about three weeks); there is nothing new to say about an iPhone. I've come to buy one as I lost my old 4s. There is actually nothing in particular to say about the phone, but the fact, that even a fall from only 10 cm smashed the screen, drives me nuts. I've heard that the iphone 5 is much more resistent, but it is not.