Opel Manta G/TE Reviews

Media Gallery for Opel Manta G/TE

Opel Manta  G/TE
Opel Manta  G/TE

“My First Machine”

Written on: 14/09/2018 by Avlola (11 reviews written)

It was my first car, I really liked it. It was very difficult to sell it, but I had to. She has a spacious salon, she confidently drove on any road and at high speed. Congratulations, if you are the owner of this car… Read Full Review

“I've owned two manta GT/e's both coupe's both standard...”

Written on: 18/04/2004 by Broomf5 (1 review written)

I've owned two manta GT/e's both coupe's both standard engines, both had covered over 100,000 miles and would still do 120mph (on a private test track that is!, the M3 I think it was called!)
My second Coupe A 1986/D reg had covered 155,000 miles when it was to rotten for another MOT.The car was thrashed around goodwood a few months before having the thrashing of a lifetime in one day and took everything I threw at it.
The way to go today engine wise seems to be the good old 2.016v xe or the… Read Full Review

“I have 2 OPEL MANTA G/TE coupes, 1 is a untouched...”

Written on: 02/03/2004 by 400manta1 (1 review written)

I have 2 OPEL MANTA G/TE coupes, 1 is a untouched 30000 mile exclusive. The other has just been modified and restored as a manta 400 replica. Love them both for different reasons. Enjoy going to motorsport events in them as opposed to just showing them. I take them to shows now and again. Check the manta websites ,there are some stunning cars to look at. Look up Scottish [clan]manta, or the opel manta owners club....enjoy… Read Full Review

“The opel manta is a very good reliable car which needs...”

Written on: 13/01/2004 by omylad (1 review written)

The opel manta is a very good reliable car which needs to be talked about more the car has many different engiens and to shapes the hatch/coupe there are different engine sizes 1.6 / 1.8 / 2.0 and are very easy to modify under the engine and the body… Read Full Review